You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to know exactly how and why your personal data is being processed. Please read the sections below to find out more.
- Right to rectification: You may access and update your various Jo Foo Wildlife Photography account settings at any time to correct or complete your account information. Please see the sections below to find out the best way to do this. You may also contact Jo Foo Wildlife Photography at any time to access, correct, amend or delete information that we hold about you.
- Right to be forgotten: You may terminate your details stored with us at any time, in which case we will permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- Right to object: You may opt out of the use of your data by informing me when you first consent to give your details or informing me at a later date.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data should you consider it to be inaccurate or being used unlawfully. To do this, please contact me directly.
- Right of portability: You have the right to request that the data Jo Foo Wildlife Photography holds about you is transferred to another organisation (with the exception of photographic images).
If you have specific questions about any of the above, you can contact email@example.com for further information at any time.
If you are concerned about how Jo Foo Wildlife Photography is handling and processing your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commisioners Office.
Please read on to understand how your data is used under specific circumstances.
- Purchases from the Jo Foo Wildlife Photography Website or via FacebookIn instances where purchases are made from the Jo Foo Wildlife Photography website, Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will not discuss, store or use any personal information about you other than the information you consent to give via your account (name, address, email). This data will be used with the sole purpose of sending your purchased item to you and checking it has arrived safely.
Your data will be stored securely on the Jo Foo Wildlife Photography website for one year. All messages containing addresses will be deleted from Facebook as soon as delivery of your purchase has been confirmed.
If you would like your details to be removed before the year term, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Subscripitions to eNewsletter
Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will send out annual reminders to update your settings for emails.
You can change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in the footer of the emails sent.
3. Photography Classes
Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will not discuss, store or use any personal information about you other than the photographic images taken during photography classes sessions and your contact details (name, email, telephone number & address).
Your contact details will remain on electronic file for one year after your session. Jo Foo Wildlife Photography may contact you regarding future offers and opportunities. If you would like your details to be removed before the year term, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Please note that for legal purposes, paper contracts will be kept in a secure location to provide information for any questions regarding contractual obligations as required. These will be held for longer than the aforementioned year. They will only be accessed by me in the event there are questions regarding the contract.
Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will not disclose any material or information communicated to her for the purposes of photography to any third parties. Should you wish to have your details removed from our database, please advise us in writing or via email.
Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will not display or share images or photographs of a minor under the age of 16 or anyone protected under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Act (2007) without the express written consent of the parent or guardian.
All photography classes have a contract with which Jo Foo Wildlife Photography will seek express written consent to share use your images for online marketing (including email, website and social media) and print materials. You can choose not to give these permissions or change your mind at a later date. If you change your mind and do not want your images used in a way you have previously given consent for, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please note that images used in print materials may already be in circulation before you contact me. If I receive information about a change in preferences, I will ensure the next run of print materials do not contain any of the images as requested.
If you have any concerns, issue or complaint about any image or photograph on the Jo Foo Wildlife Photography website (www.jofoowildlifephotography.com), Facebook page (www.facebook.com/JoFooWildlifePhotography) or Instagram account (@jofoowildlifephotography) please write to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for information; or any complaint will be responded to within 5 days of receipt.